CMAI champions the developmental and promotional issues on behalf of the industry and trade relating to Manufacturing, Communications, and Environmental issues.
It seeks to provide a common platform for all members of the industry to interact and work together.
CMAI seeks to keep its members abreast with upcoming technologies and industry updates by information dissemination and by organizing regular seminars and information sharing sessions.
CMAI also reinforces its presence in the industry by participating in international/regional conferences and exhibitions, facilitating networking sessions with overseas business, industry and trading partners, representing the industry in National and International standard and other committees, forums and establishing regular dialogues between the industry and Government.
CMAI has MOU's with the following Organisations/Associations:
CMAI, DOT, TEC, Government of India Join Events:
CMAI has exclusive privilege of organizing services of Ipv4 to IPv 6 Works jointly with Government of India, Department of Telecom, Telecom Engineering Center DOT TEC At New Delhi ( 21-July-2009 & 15-Dec-2009),Bangalore (15-Sep-2009),Calcutta (22-Jun-2010), Chennai ( 22-Oct-2010),Mumbai ( 27-Nov-2009) .These were very well Attended by more than 200 delegates events & VIP’s including Minister Secretary DOT, Secretary DIT, Member of (T ) DOT, Member of (S ) DOT, TRAI, TEC, MMC, BSNL, Telecom Operation, Equipment manufacture , etc
CMAI also has privilege of MOU more than 54 countries across the globe including.
1.Consumer Electronic Association USA (CEA)
2.The Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers INC USA (IEEE)
3.Commonwealth Telecommunication Organisation UK (CTO)
4.Cambridge Wireless UK
5.East of England International UK
6.Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers Lodhi Road New Delhi (IETE)
7.Consumer Electronics & Technologies Industry Association (CETIA)
8.Indo-American Business Chamber [IABC ]
The details of selected CMAI MOUs are
1. Japan - iBurst (Japan)
2. Taiwan : TEEMA Taiwan Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Association
3. Taiwan: TSMA Taiwan Sporting Goods Manufacturing Association
4. USA: Ben B. Booth Sr. BBAR Inc. & Environment Solutions
5. Korea: KADO Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity & Promotion
6. Korea: KEA Korea Electronics Association
7. Canada: Canada: MEF Metro Ethernet Forum
8. Singapore:Singapore: ATIS Association of Telecom Industry of Singapore
9. Malaysia: Mobile Business Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd
10. Morroco: APEBI Moroccan Federation of Information Technologies, Telecommunications and Off shoring
(Fédération Marocaine des Technologies de l'Information de l'Off shoring et des Télécommunication).
11. USA: UMTSF UMTS Forum, USA
12. USA: CEA Consumer Electronics Association USA …owner of CES, Las Vegas
13. USA: Cell Start USA
14. USA: IEEE The Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers INC USA
15. UK: CTO Commonwealth Telecommunication Organization UK
16. UK: EEI – East of England International
17. UK: Cambridge Wireless
18. UK: UKTI UK Trade & Investment
19. China: SIDA Shenzhen Industrial design Association, Shenzhen
20. China: Shenzhen Kouzhan Exhibition Scince Co. Ltd. Shenzhen
21. China: CECC the China Electronic Chamber of Commerce
22. China: SMCA Shenzhen Mobile Communications Association
23. China: SEIA Shenzhen Electronics Industry Association
24. China: SIDA Shenzhen Industries Design Association.
25. China: Dalian Association for Investment & Trade with India, Dalian, China
26. France: ICIN
27. France: Mazar International Paris
28. Israel: IEIC the Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute
29. Israel: Embassy of Israel, India, New Delhi
29. Israel: IMCA the Israel Mobile and Communication Association
30. Korea: KAIT Korea Association of Information and Telecommunications, Korea
31. Korea: KEA Korea Electronics Association
32. Korea: IKBPF Indo Korea Business Policy Forum
33. Korea: KICCA
34. Korea: KISA Korea Internet & Security Agency, Korea
35. South Africa: SAEEC South African Electro Chemical Export Council, SA
36. Japan: JTB Western Japan Corp.
37. Japan: CIAJ
38. Japan: India Center Foundation- India Japan Global Partnership Summit
39. Slovakia: Association of the Electro Technical Industry of the Slovakia
40. Uzbekistan: SPA ELXOLDING, Uzbekistan
41. GOPIO: Global Organization of People of India Origin
42. Global ICT Standardization Forum for India (GISFI), India http://gisfi.org
43. Philippines: Semiconductor & Electronics Industry in the Philippines (SEIPI)
44. Taiwan: TAITRA Taiwan External Trade Development Authority
45. Singapore: Comm. Asia
46. ITU APT Foundation
47. Dubai: ITPS India Trade Promotion Services
48. India: Exhibitions India Group, New Delhi
49. India: IETE Institute of Electricals & Telecommunications Engineers See here CMAI MOU with IETE
50. India: FICCI Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
51. India: TEMA: Telecom Equipment Manufacture Association of India
52. India: OSPAI: Other Services Providers Association of India
53. India : ACTO: Association of Corporation Telecom Operation of India
54. India: CTIA: Core Group Telecom Association of India
55. India: ISPAI: Internet Service Providers Association of Ireland
56. India: CCAOI Cyber Cafe Association of India
57. India: COAI Cellular Operators Association of India
58. India: ISPAI Internet Service Providers Association of India
59. India HPCCI Himachal Pradesh Chamber of Commerce and Industries
60. India: GESIA Gujrat Electronics & Software Industries Association
61. India: Star News
62. India: V&D Voice and Data Cyber Media India Ltd.
63. India: IAMAI Internet and Mobile Association of India
64. India: E Governance and I Governance
65. India: Global Institute for IT Management
66.Africa : Consumer Electronics & Technologies Industry Association (CETIA)
67. BIZ PLUS GLOBEL PTE.LTD(BIZPLUS)
68. Shenzen Electronics Industries Association and Shenzhen ZHAOBANGJI INNO PARKSee here CMAI MOU
USA, UK, Canada, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Africa, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Nigeria, Morocco, France etc.
CMAI and its President NK Goyal are actively involved in various trade associations and forums, some of which are given below:
Founder member, Chairman Emeritus of TEMA…Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Association of India. Earlier NKG was
Founder member, Chairman Emeritus of TEMA…Telecom Equipment Manufacturers Association of India. Earlier NKG was President for two years Chairman, India Trade Promotion Services, Dubai
Chairman, CTIA India
Vice Chairman of ITU APT India Member of Telecom Committees of All India Chambers of Commerce like FICCI, CII, Assocham, PHD, ICCI
Member of Expert Committees of TEMA for spectrum, broadband, procurement, technology development, Research and Development, Exports etc.
Co Chairman of Telecom Committee of ICCI
Member Advisory Committee for India Tech Exhibition 2007, 2008, 2009,2010 and 2011
Member Industrial Advisory Body, ICIN, Paris
Chairman Expert Committee of CII for development of electronics and telecom growth
Member ASSOCHAM Advisory Committee on Cool the Earth-Initiative
Member ASSOCHAM National Council on States Coordination
Member ASSOCHAM National Council on IPR
Member ASSOCHAM National Council on FMCG, Brand Protection & Promotion
Member of CII Apex Council of Associations, 2008
Member Forbes Advisory Panel, New York
Member, GLCC Council
Jury Panel for Voice & Data Telecom Person of the Year 2008, Emerging Company of the Year 2008 and Technovator of the Year 2008
Jury Panel for Voice and Data Awards 2006, 2007
Jury Panel for EFY Awards, 2006, 2007, 2008
Director, World Institute of Spirituality, Nagaland
Member, ICC (Industrial Coordination Committee) of IETE Delhi
Member Working Grop of ISGF on Policy Regulation, Architecture Design including interoperability, metering including interoperability standards
Kernel Member Korean Association for Anti-Corruption Policy Studies
CMAI/ President NK Goyal is also member of following Committees of Government:
Prof NK Goyal Member BIS LITD 07 & Its Panels: Audio, Video, Multimedia systems and Equipments Sectional Committee,
Prof NK Goyal Member BIUS Management Sectional Committee, MSD 12 Human resource, asset, facilities and innovation management.
Prof NK Goyal, Member BIS Electronics and Information Technology Division Council (LITDC)including Panel on IOT and Smart Infrastructure.
Member Governing Council, Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council, formed by Department of Telecommunications and sponsored by Ministry of Commerce and Industries for promotion of exports in telecom sector
Members of the Panel for information and communication Enabled installations by Government of IndiaClick here for Documentaion
Committee for Action plan to make the Strategic Plan for the Department of Telecom for next five years on " Security and Network Policy" as formed by Government vide No. 3-1/2010-SI
Committee on " Suggesting specific measures for enhancing indigenous manufacturing and R&D in Telecom", as formed by Govt. of India
Member, Mentor Councils for Telecom Sector,DGET, Government of India
Director, National Fertilizers Limited, Government of India
Member of various Committees of Telecom Engineering Center (TEC), Department of Telecom, Government of India, the body which makes and approves specifications for telecom, ICT, such as Expert Committee for specifications, Manufacturers Forum for different products, the specifications approval body
Member of Committees formed by Quality Assurance Wing (QA) for quality test procedures, revision of quality manual, environmental tests etc.
Member of Committees formed by Government of India for Research & Development, 3G, 4G, procurement, Telecom Development Plans, Export promotion etc.
Chairman, Exhibition Committee for India Telecom, 2006, 2007, 2008 and member of Core Committee
Chairman, Exhibition Committee for India Telecom, 2009 and member of Core Committee
Arbitrator appointed by ICC, Paris
Member,India Smart Grid Forum( ISGF) with Mr Sam Pitroda as Chairman, launched by Minister of Power, Government of India for the development of SMART GRID.
Member,Advisor Board certification Body For Quality Management System & Environment Management System & Other Product Conference Schemes ,Department by IT.
Co-Chairman DOT, Training and Awareness World Program on IPv6
Member Overview Committee of DOT,on IPv6 Chaired by secretary DOT
Member,IETE Technical Programe committee.
Member,IETE Industry Concil Association .
CMAI/ President NK Goyal is Member of Advisory Board of Department of Information Technology Standdarisation ,Testing & Qualification Directorate (STQC Certification Servises Advisory Board).
CMAI is Member of National Information Infrastructure (NII,2.0) Ministry of Communication and Information technology, Ministry of Electronics Information and technology Goverment of India . Click Here for Detail
CMAI/ President NK Goyal is member of Steering Committee.Click Here for Detail
1.CMAI/ President NK Goyal is also member of Exihibition Committee of India Telecom 2013:
2.CMAI/ President NK Goyal is also member of Core working Group of India Telecom 2013:
3.CMAI/ President NK Goyal is also member of Publicity Committee of India Telecom 2013:
4.CMAI/ President NK Goyal is also member of Conference Committee of India Telecom 2013:
CMAI is approved by Govt. of India Department of Electronics and IT Click Here for Detail